Living Deauville is an interior decoration store. They have an actual store in Naantali where customers frequent but also an online store. Their products vary depending on seasons.
They are quite active on Instagram. They post pictures of installations and ideas. They keep up with seasons and holidays, and they post them often. They also make instant Instagram videos.
They have linked connection with Instagram and Facebook, so once they update one, they also upload the same message to the other. On Facebook they make also other updates, such as special offers and season sales. I like it that they start their sites with customer reviews.
I think that this store is a good example of active social media usage.
They are quite active on Instagram. They post pictures of installations and ideas. They keep up with seasons and holidays, and they post them often. They also make instant Instagram videos.
They have linked connection with Instagram and Facebook, so once they update one, they also upload the same message to the other. On Facebook they make also other updates, such as special offers and season sales. I like it that they start their sites with customer reviews.
I think that this store is a good example of active social media usage.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti