https://socialmediasecrets302265071.wordpress.com
This blog is easy to read, the wording and texts are easy to understand and the context flows well. This student has done his homework well. All the given learning assignments can be find. He has put a lot of effort and personal interest and information to these tasks.
The implementation plan is feasible. It was interesting to read and I learned from it. I saw there different perspectives that I hadn't thought myself. The examples are good, they give understanding to the meaning of his plan. He is quite honest in his self-evaluation, some of which I agree he could have delved into more, but still all in all, I think he has done very good work on his studies.
This blog is easy to read, the wording and texts are easy to understand and the context flows well. This student has done his homework well. All the given learning assignments can be find. He has put a lot of effort and personal interest and information to these tasks.
The implementation plan is feasible. It was interesting to read and I learned from it. I saw there different perspectives that I hadn't thought myself. The examples are good, they give understanding to the meaning of his plan. He is quite honest in his self-evaluation, some of which I agree he could have delved into more, but still all in all, I think he has done very good work on his studies.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti