maanantai 12. elokuuta 2019

Self-Evaluation

It has been over 10 years since I last studied as a student and I think it shows on my returned assignments. I don't think I approach the tasks as I used to and my research and input are lacking. While the language comes easy, the phrasing needs time and effort to put together.

In my mind I have a good and understandable implementation plan. Wether others can see it or understand it through all the written statements is different. As a plan it still needs more information written down and decided on, rather than leaving it to hang on air and waiting it to happen. If I was presented this plan as an employer I would first of order it to be written down more coherently.

There is really no need for a grocery store to be in social media, so what is the need of those who follow us online? We can provide sale-offers for our target group, we can express comedic relief, but what is the point of any of those, if the followers don't know us?
For me to understand our clientele I need to make another study.
Our social media is to relay messages and information to our customers.

I see no difficulty or conflict in using social medias that are provided by the same provider together. They complete one another, widening the range of our target group, who might not be using the other social media.

We need more administrators and new faces to import new ideas to improve and update old ideas, while widening my narrow thinking. With trial and error we can learn what our target groups want and wish from us in the future. During this course I have learned not to be too skeptical of new social media application and giving them a try. The users of social media decide what applications they use and what is a hit. In this age of socialism we must follow the users.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti